Sunday, November 9, 2014

30 Days of Thankfulness -- Day 1-9

I've been doing the 30 Days of Thankfulness elsewhere, but didn't think to do it here until today!  Silly me! LOL  So I'm going to catch up in this post and then just go to posting one a day like a normal, sane person.  Yep, I got y'all fooled if you think I'm "normal and sane"! 

Day 1 -- The Farmer's Market.  Almost every Saturday morning I meet my mom at the local Farmer's Market held downtown.  The big draw here isn't the fresh veggies and bread (although those are great), the best part of this is that I get to see my mom and spend time with her.  We usually catch lunch a Harry's afterwards.

Day 2 -- Hallmark Channel! They have already started playing Christmas movies and I love it! Kleenex loves it too!

Day 3 -- My luppies!  I love my dogs.  No getting around it.  And I love taking them on walks and just being with them.

Day 4 -- My son.  I don't know what I would do without him.  Sometimes he really pisses me off, but ultimately he's really the best son I could ask for.

Day 5 -- C.  I'm not typing the name here to protect his identity.  But dispite how things worked out he's supporting me in something that is really huge and scary and is a really good friend.  And on days when I'm not doing so well mentally he somehow gets me through it.

Day 6 -- My job.  Without it I couldn't pay the bills.  Some days I get frustrated, but mostly I like my job.

Day 7 -- The weekend!  I love the weekend.  So much to do and enjoy.  And Friday at 5pm starts the best part of the week.

Day 8 -- Cool weather.  Yes, it makes me ache, but it's so much nicer than being out sweltering in the Florida heat!  The Farmer's Markert today was great.  And I discovered something I LOVE.  Pickled asparagus.

Day 9 -- Sundays.  Yes, they are the last day of the weekend, but Sundays are so quiet and lazy and enjoyable.  When I had a church that I attended regularly, Sundays were especially nice.  But either way, they are still a great end to one week and start of another.

No comments:

Post a Comment