Thursday, November 13, 2014

30 Days of Thankfulness -- Days 10-13

Well, that whole thing about being a normal person and posting every day like I'm supposed to didn't happen.  I give up on being normal!  So what have I been thankful for lately?

Day 10 -- My job!  Let's face it, we all have to work and it helps if you don't completely hate your job.  I'm not going to lie, there are times when I get very frustrated with my job, but overall, it's one of the best places I've worked.  Probably the best place I've worked.

Day 11 -- Veterans.  I'm not only thankful for our veterans because I have the day off.  I am truly thankful for the sacrifices veterans have made for our country.

Day 12 -- Being able to help friends.  I never really thought I had much to offer anybody, but it turns out, maybe I do.  A friend of mine is going through a rough spot and apparently just being there and talking to him helps him.  I'm glad I'm able to do that!

Day 13 -- Good sales people.  Sounds weird, but it's true.  Ever since my favorite person left Verizon, dealing with them has been hellish.  Well tonight when I went in, we got a sales person that reminded me so much of our favorite person and he was simply a joy to work with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment