Thursday, January 21, 2010

Two For One.....Sort Of

This was supposed to be posted yesterday with my other post, but life conspired against me. OK.....truthfully....I was too tired. One day I'll get caught up....I think.

Surprisingly, I reconnected with one of my freinds from high school. I haven't talked to him in about 18 years! Oddly enough, even after so much time, it's very easy to talk to him. The first day we spoke we spent MANY hours on the phone. It's great to catch up with him.

Earlier in the week Barbara, one of the ladies I work with, showed me a few items her grandson bought for her at the circus. It made me think of my grandfather and the time when the Russian circus was in Orlando. He took me to see it and we had a great time. There was also a huge exhibit at the Omni Hotel and he took me there and bought me a white horse figurine. I still have that horse.

I'm home sick today! Yuck! My doctor said it was a good thing I came in today instead of waiting until Monday. She said by Monday, if I even would have made it that long, she would have had to send me to the hospital. Double yuck!

I don't really have much to say for this post because honestly all I've been doing is working. Tuesday we had a church function with our Sunday School class but honestly that's about the only thing we've been up to. Having been sick all week, I didn't have any energy to do anything this week. But at least those that follow only the blog know I'm still alive LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment